Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cop turns off camera, beats up woman, gets fired, but no charges



Don't watch if you get think all cops are heroes, it may force you to re-evaluate your belief system.

There is not enough evidence to pursue criminal action against this cop? I call bullshit on this. If I were to beat my wife like that and a cop came by later, I would be in jail even if I claimed she fell. If she said I beat her, that would be all it would need. Her injuries are not consistent with somebody falling down and that would be obvious to anyone. If this were anyone except a cop accused of beating a HANDCUFFED woman like that, this would lead to prison time. Also I would like to see the part in the procedures where it says to turn off the camera as long as the detainee is still in the room.

No comments: