Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The green, the gold

I have been trying to write a song using these lyrics for a long time and have not been able to come up with vocals sounding how I want them to sound. So for now I am just publishing the lyrics. How often do you hear a song about fiat currency? I want to change that, I just wish I had a better singing voice.

The green
the Gold
the young
the Old

The green
The gold
The lies that have been told

One was created through nature
One was created through crime

One is just a baby
One has stood the test of time

The green
The Gold
The young
The Old

The green
The gold
The lies that have been told

Gold is a metal that remains true
Green is a paper that loses its hue

The green
The gold
The truth
The lies
One creates goodwill
One we should despise

The green
The gold
The lies that have been told

No comments: